#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Do you want to grab my avatar?

 During the month of November, if you change your social media avatar to the cover of EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES or one of these Twitter-sized avatars, I'll follow* you and email** you a copy of the infamous phone call scene alluded to in EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE. 

You know, the one where Doctor Charm dials a wrong number and calls a superhero? The phone call that started the whole Heroes and Villains series? That's what you'll get to read. 

* I use the computer in the main room of my house so if your social media feed is covered with naked people or gore, I reserve the right to not follow you. Not judgement, I just don't want my eight-year-old seeing that.

**I will need your email address. If you're under 18, please make sure you have your parent's or legal guardian's permission to share your email address before forwarding it to me. The scene is smut-free and safe for all ages (although boring for people who still think boys have cooties).



No comments:

Post a Comment