#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is where typos come from...

The Little Editor says, "No blogging until you make your word count!"


I know I can spell, so where do all those sneaky typos come from? Finally I realized I should do what everyone else does, blame my editor!

Look at him sneaking in and changing my manuscript! Heartlessly culling characters as if I don't love every single one the same!

I bet he's on the phone selling the movie rights, too.

Yup.

Lesson Learned: Your editor does not fix your spelling errors. Especially when your editor isn't two yet.

4 comments:

  1. That has to be the cutest picture have ever seen. :D
    I think my typos come from my cat. He's mind controlling me in the interest of taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. ONLY I don't have one of these any more...is your son coming over to my house too, creating my typos? Because it is certainly *cough* not me!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! That's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete