#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, December 19, 2014

Cover Art Is Coming!

Hello from the hotel!

Last time I had internet this slow I was using dial-up and AIM. No matter. I'll survive. The internet is slow but how many hotels offer a full kitchen with dishwasher and oven? Other hotels offer fresh-baked cookies, this one lets you bake your own!

If you're stuck in a hotel for a week or so in the Kansas City area I recommend Chase Suites and Hotels. Having a kitchen is a miracle.

And so is having cover art. The fabulous Victoria Miller who designed the cover for EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES came back to do EVEN VILLAINS HAVE INTERNS and she's really knocked it out of the park.

So, here's the deal. I really hate newsletters because my email is already full enough. However, for a lot of people reading the blog and hitting social media is hard to do daily and they miss announcements about new releases. The happy compromise between these two is for me to only send out a newsletter when I have big news, new cover art, or a new release. And to compensate you for taking up email inbox space everyone who subscribes to the newsletter is automatically entered in a drawing for a free copy of the new release.

Newsletter subscribers also get a free first peek at the cover art and stories. Which means I'm sending a letter out this weekend to everyone with a sneak peek at the cover art for EVEN VILLAINS HAVE INTERNS. And you need to sign up for the newsletter so you can see that cover art and read the opening pages of INTERNS.


Newsletters not your bag? No worries. There are other ways to get alerts for new books.

Favorite my Amazon author page to be notified when a new title is listed.
Become a Fan at GoodReads. 
Follow my FaceBook page.
Follow me on Twitter (but only if you want to hear me talk constantly)


No comments:

Post a Comment