I have no idea if I did, this is another "write while the movers pack" post done weeks ahead of time. You know the drill... new year, new plans, new challenges, new ways of going crazy! Shall we begin?
Liana's Grand Plans for 2014...
- Don't go insane. It can be argued with some veracity that I've already jumped the shark here, but I'd like not to lose any more of my mind in 2014.
- Finish writing and then query the next three Heroes and Villains books (Even Villains Have Interns, Book 4, and Book 5).
- Finish querying JANE DOE to whatever end that brings.
- Finish LADY OF THE LAKE, because you need The Scottish UF in your life.
- Start JANE 2. Because. No other reason. Just BECAUSE.
- Try to enjoy the frozen north. There's a zoo and an aquarium and people! I can make this work. Somehow. Not sure how, but somehow.
- Go see Meemaw. She's not getting any younger and I want her to meet the great-grandkids while she's young enough to go hiking with them. Bonus: watching my kids see the Rockies for the first time in memory should be fun.
- Try not to go to Twitter jail more than once a month... TRY. #NoPromises
- Survive the December 2014 move to WHEREVER. I know it's coming, I just don't know where we're headed. Survival is key!
So... not to huge an undertaking, yes? Writing all of that is... 390,000 words plus edits next year. That's less than 2k a day. I can do that! Right? Oh... golly. *panic*
Let's just roll with it.