#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, November 11, 2013

EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES ARC winner!

This is the week! EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES comes out on Friday and the party has already started!

Newsletter subscribers, hustle on over to your inbox and see if you're the winner of the first EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES ARC!

For everyone else, hit the tour, come say hello, and comment to win a movie night on me!


Tour Dates
November 11th    Liz Long
November 12th    Mhairi Simpson
November 13th    Erzabet's Enchantments/ Pippa Jay
November 14th    My Reading Room/ Kait Nolan
November 15th    Romance Junkies
November 18th    Misa Buckley 
November 19th    Patrick Stutzman
November 20th    Malika Bourne 
November 21th   Amy Laurens
November 22th   Tonya Cannariato

I hope to see you at all of these fun events! And, when you buy the book next Friday, send me a pic! I love seeing my books in the wild and I'll be sending the first fifty readers to send me a pic of EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES in the wild will get a hand-signed thank you card from me with a EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES bookmark for you and a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment