#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Winners!

Thank you all for coming to the blog hop! It was fantastic! Carrie Ann Ryan sent the numbers out...

7,846 total comments across the blogs! O.o Can you believe it?

The Grand Prize Winner:
#136 from Carrie Ann Ryan’s

Melissa L
I'll be attempting Irish Car Bomb cupcakes this St. Patrick's Day!


The Winner of the $50 Gift Certificate:

#4186 from Wendy Smith’s Blog

Shadow
True love? To me is being there, knowing you will always have there love and can count on each other for anything. Youd give up and do anything to make the other happy.


The Winner of EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE and the Socks:

#12 ~Ley
Those socks.... OMG I want them! Also, I love that your book started out as a joke. :) That alone makes me want to read it. So here's hoping I get lucky!


Thank you all so much for participating! Have a fantastic, and safe, St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment