#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, February 17, 2012

Help a Family Out... Get a Crit

I'm not the sort to beg, but I'm not above bribing you to do a little good if you can.

Kevin Zelnio (@kzelnio on Twitter) is a marine biologist and freelance author with a six-year-old son in the hospital. The kiddo had surgery yesterday, and the family has no health insurance to cover the bill. You can read the whole story HERE at Scientific American.

The crew over at #IAmScience has started a PayPal fund to help Kevin's family out.

I'll sweeten the pot. Send me a screen shot of your donation and I'll give you a crit. Zero to ten dollars for 1000 word crit, 10 to 20 dollars for a 2000 word crit and so on.

CLICK HERE to go straight to the PayPal page, and thank you for being generous. :o) Trust me, helping a little kid is worth skipping the Starbucks latte today.

ETA - The email button is on the left side under my bio, but if that's not working for you, liana (dot) brooks1 (at) gmail (dot) com

ETA 2- Yes, this includes non-fiction, queries, synopsis, ect. I won't fact-check for non-fiction, just correct basic spelling and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment