#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, July 10, 2008

All Fixed... I think

There, I think that's finally all sorted out. I redid some of the widgets, moved things around, and I think this works. I like big and beautiful colors but the minimalist style looks professional (as much as any blog can) and I can play with colors when I get bored.

Writing Update-

Chapters 5, 8 and 9 have been edited (I felt random this morning). Chapter 10 is half-way through revision and I'll plan on editing it tomorrow.

I'm also looking at editing Bryson Anomaly and finishing the last few chapters. I feel like I'm still struggling with the tone of DOJ and I need to get it right before I query. BA has a much lighter tone, it's more tongue-in-cheek and I think I can get it cleaned up fairly quickly.

My goal is still to start querying by January 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic up top of the galaxy--te me it ties in so well with your 'about me'.

    Congrats on all the revision progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is stock art I found on deviant art (and then cut to size) the link is at the bottom of the page.

    And I'm happy because I finally found something that fits my style to head the blog. I've been looking... and well.... some other time remind me to explain my obsession with unique things.

    ReplyDelete