#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, November 6, 2015

Did you catch my mistake?

There's a mistake in the newsletter I sent out today. Did you catch it?

If you did, head over to my FaceBook page and leave a comment. On Monday one random winner will get a very random prize.

For those who don't like newsletters or emails, I sent out an invite to Tuesday's live chat. I hope I'll see you there!

Villains, Bad Boys, and Girls With Guns Live Chat

When: November 10th, 2015
Where: Coffee Time Romance Live Chat Site
When: 9pm EST (5pm Alaska Time)
What: Come chat with Liana Brooks about villains, bad boys, girls with guns and much, much more!
Hello, Lovely!

Tuesday night Coffee Time Romance has invited me to come chat about all the things we love. Heroes, villains, superpowers, girls with guns, bad boys, and where to stash the bodies!

I'll be sharing lines from the original chapter one of Heroes and Villains Book 4 (Maria's book), giving away gift cards and copies of books, and you'll get a sneak peek at the first chapter of CONVERGENCE POINT where you will meet Sam's new nemesis, serial killer Nialls Gant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment