#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Page Curl Blog Hop Winner!

*´¨✫)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)
✮ (¸.•´✶  Trick or treat, my lovelies! Thank you so much for stopping by all the blogs and commenting. I hope you found some fabulous new books to read. Our winner is.... KIMBERLY HOLLIDAY who said she wants to be Sookie Stackhouse for Halloween!

I'm with you, Kim, Sookie has some killer outfits and I'd love to look like her too. Send me an email and I'll send your book out on Monday. :)


Kim has won a copy of EVEN VILLAINS PLAY THE HERO; this Heroes and Villains anthology has the first three Heroes and Villains titles (Even Villains Fall In Love, Even Villains Go To The Movies, and Even Villains Have Interns). This is the only place to find EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE in print. If you didn't win you can still buy yourself a copy. It is Halloween after all and you deserve to Treat Yo'self!

Kobo 
Amazon 
Barnes and Noble 
Book Foundry
iBooks 
!ndigo 
GoodReads

If you do buy a print edition and would like it signed you can send me an email with your address and I'll send you a super cute bookplate for you to stick in your book.


The next blog giveaway starts November 17th when HarperVoyager celebrates the release of CONVERGENCE POINT and GRUDGING: Birth of Saints by Michelle Hauk by giving away a slew of awesome HarperVoyager books.

Be sure to sign up for my newsletter, or follow me on Twitter and FaceBook so you don't miss a thing. Remember, signing up for my newsletter automatically enters you to win a copy of each new book I release. It's simple, easy, and you will never get spam.


November 10th, you're invited to come chat with me and other romance authors at Coffee Time Romance. The chat - Villains, Bad Boys, and Girls with Guns - starts at 9pm EST and is completely free to join. I'll be giving away more books, answering your questions about my villains and heroes, and having a great time. I look forward to seeing you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment