#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Look at those autumn leaves changing color!!!

It's a busy week so I thought I'd share a few autumn pictures from Alaska. Just so you know I'm thinking about you, and your warm weather, and your lack of sub-zero temperatures, and the cost of flights to where you are...

*ahem*

Enjoy the sprightly fall weather!!!

- Liana (who needs you to buy a book so she can afford to buy a plane ticket to somewhere that isn't frozen)

I'm sure there's an autumn song for this...

Look at that bright, gray sky! So cheerful!


You can't tell at this angle, but there are brilliant golden leaves on that birch tree!

Puppy is skeptical but she's willing to chase snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. I do not like the looks of your autumn, no sir. That is too winter for autumn. Or too Alaska, I suppose. :)

    ReplyDelete