#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, March 7, 2015

If You Leave A One Star Review...

... on a book that is not published I expect blow-by-blow details of what went wrong so I can fix the book before publication.

You, the reader, hereby agree to this contract by reading any words in the English language.

I think it's only fair. Especially since JANE'S SHADOW (the second book in the Jane series) is now listed on GoodReads. I'm waiting for someone to leave a starred review of the book. Anticipating it even. Because as soon as they do I'm going to pounce and demand to see a final copy.

Because, as you must have suspected all along, JANE'S SHADOW is still a draft on my computer. It's not even a mature draft. It's a few chapters, a wavering outline, and an ending.

But, hey, I'm a fair person. If you have a copy of my finished novel from the future and you don't like it, send me a detailed note! I'll try to get this fixed before the actual release date. What more can I do?

Also, if you want to mark JANE'S SHADOW as Want To Read on GoodReads I wouldn't mind that at all.  

Have a great weekend, my lovelies! Take care of yourselves and I'll see you all again on Monday.

:)
- Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment