#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jupiter On My Mind

Jupiter
Source: Hubblesite.org 

We've been at the new house, our Arctic Treehouse, since Wednesday evening. Thursday morning I noticed a peculiar star between the pine trees on the west side of the house. With the help of Twitter, particularly Steve Bevan (@StevetheCanuck), we determined what we could see in the pre-dawn hours (i.e. anything before 10am) was Jupiter.

How cool is that?!?

I can see Jupiter out my living room window! Trust me, the telescope is already added to my birthday wish list (I'm an August baby and I like socks, books, and science geek things). It's become my morning habit to check on Jupiter while I eat breakfast.

What cool things did you do this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment