Isn't it a fun game? I've been playing it for months now while my husband put out job applications. Fun, fun, fun! And now we have an answer. But just telling you where I'm going would too boring. So let's guess where I'm going, okay? Leave your answer in the comments and on Monday I will pick a random right answer to win a set of my books. Because books are fun.
Am I moving to...
1) Pensacola, Florida (i.e. the beautiful place we left in 2013 with beaches and friends and fun)
2) Jackson, Mississippi (Deep South, hot summer, good food... who doesn't love Ol' Miss?)
4) Anchorage, Alaska (where they have more snow than I ever want to see)
5) Denver, Colorado (also way too frikkin cold, but close to family)
6) Atlanta, Georgia (where they have whale sharks!)
Not sure? I'll give you some hints. Put your answer in the comment box as soon as you guess and be sure to tell me how many hints it took you to reach your answer. :)
Hint #1, there's a road that looks like this!!!
Look at all that sunshine!
Hint #2, there's a wall that looks like this!!!
Hint #3, the view at night is spectacular!!!
Hint #4, my new neighbors look something this....
Where do you think I'm going???