#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I am moving to...

... ANCHORAGE!!!

Yeah, the one in Alaska. The place where it's winter 10 months of the year and a chilly autumn for the other sixty days. This place...


... and as we all know, I was born on the other end of the country in San Diego where 75F/25C is considered warm jacket and boots weather. And while this will ensure a white Christmas unless global warming speeds up...


... my idea of the ideal White Christmas looks a little more like this...



I'm in for a culture shock. But, you know, with the economy the way it is we can't turn down work. My husband has been offered a job in Anchorage and we're going to take it. Even if it means flying four kids up from Kansas over winter break. Apologies in advance to the flight crew and passengers of whatever luckless flight we take. My kids have never flown and they've never sat still for eight hours either. I'll bring extra earplugs for you. 

But enough about me, as long as I have internet I won't be that far away, and you all want books!

The winner of the giveaway is...

JAX BLUNT!!!!

Jax, email me and tell me what format you prefer ebooks in (.mobi or .epub) and to which email address you want them sent. 

For everyone else, thank you for guessing and feel free to hit the Breathless Press birthday sale where the Heroes and Villains series is half off for the month of August. 



No comments:

Post a Comment