#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't You Have A Newsletter?

I've gotten this question a couple of times over the past month so I'm addressing it here on the blog. Yes, I do have a newsletter.

Originally I planned on sending out a newsletter every month to update you about books, and the most popular blog posts, and what was going on... and then I signed up for newsletters by authors who do this and I found myself deleting every single one. I'm not a newsletter person. I don't like newsletters.

But I understand that not everyone has time for social media and blog reading. That's cool. I should probably spend less time on the computer too. For those people who only want a heads up when a new book is coming out I have the newsletter.

When I have a publication date for the anthology SENSATIONS is in, I'll send out a newsletter.

When I have a publication date for Heroes and Villains Book 2, I'll send out a newsletter.

If you read my blog, follow me on Twitter, or follow me on FaceBook you probably don't need to be signed up for the newsletter. I don't think there's any way you could possibly miss a book announcement if you follow me on social media. The only advantage to the newsletter is that one newsletter follower will win an ARC of my books as I announce them. I get a certain number of author copies and the newsletter followers are automatically entered to win one.

So yes, Dear Reader, there is a newsletter. I hope to send something out on that newsletter in the next month.

If you'd rather be eaten alive by ants than have one more thing delivered to your inbox you can always find me here at the blog, on Twitter, on FaceBook (or friend me Liana Brooks... just look for the socks), and on GoodReads.

No comments:

Post a Comment