#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Aquatic Fowl Have Achieved A Linear Arrangement

Or, in other words, the ducks are in a row.

The kids are back to school, the outlining is done, plans have been made for Heroes and Villains Book 2, and there are New Things coming soon.

I have a new day planner with my to-do list detailed for every day for the next two weeks. It will either work, or I will go insane. Do I need this much detail in my life? I have no idea, but it's better than running up against the inevitable feeling of being overwhelmed by everything and not knowing where to start. I hate that feeling. I hate looking at the chaos around me and not knowing what the first step is.

I am guest blogging a lot in the coming months. I didn't realize that until I filled out my calendar for the year, but I'm all over the place, including a guest post on Friday. The topic's a surprise, but I think you'll like it.

If you're an author with an upcoming SFR, sci-fi, mystery, or UF release coming out in the next month or so and would like it listed on my calendar there on the side bar leave me a note in the comments.

To everyone else, happy new year. I have consulted my crystal ball and I can promise you that 2013 is going to be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment