#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dog Of The Undead

I've decided that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, Dog is on his own.

I did my three runs this week. It was good, and I was averaging a little over two miles per run, so I figured I'd invite Dog along for the third outing of the week. He's been antsy and I thought a jog/walk would help him burn energy.

Nope. Not happening. Every time the zombies came towards us Dog sat down and watched my ear phones expectantly. I think he wants to see me be eaten by zombies. I know he walks under spider webs just because he likes watching me scream and pull webs off me when we walk at night.

Maybe Dog has a plan?

Or maybe Dog is just lazy. Audio zombies don't have a smell, and so they aren't as interesting as things like squirrels, lizards, deer, and the coyote that decided to run across the back pasture last Friday. There's probably a wonderful lesson about focusing on the real threats instead of the imaginary tied up in this, but for the time being it's over my head.

All I know is that I need to get the wifi fixed so I can download the audio files for the supply missions. For some reason those won't download with my regular internet. Ah, such is the Tech Fail.

- Not Dead Yet

No comments:

Post a Comment