#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, June 28, 2012

FEY LIGHTS...


The eARCs of FEY LIGHTS have been sent to everyone who signed up for one during the blog hop. If you were expecting one and you don't have it in your in-box please check your spam folder, and then check to make sure that you left me an email address and format preference during the blog hop. Several people commented but failed to leave their email address.

These ARCs are what I use to make sure the formatting is correct. I only have the Kindle and Nook apps on my phone, and I'll sit down next week to read through and make sure everything in FEY LIGHTS is formatted correctly. If you see something wonky (or heaven forfend a typo! I have nightmares about misplaced commas...) please email me so that I can fix the problem before FEY LIGHTS is given an ISBN and released for sale in July.

If you don't want to bother with an email, I'll make sure to check this comment thread for feedback on the story, the formatting, and the cover (do we like it - I'm still torn).

Thank you so much for participating in the SFR Brigade Midsummer Blog Hop! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
-Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment