#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, April 2, 2012

Newsletter Subscriptions Pay Off!


Did you know that newsletter subscribers don't just get updates about new books first, they get coupons for free short stories too! They even get entered into the newsletter contests automatically!

This month I'm giving away one copy of EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE to a newsletter subscriber, and the lucky person is.......

Cheryl Corbin!

Congratulations, Cheryl! Drop me a line and let me know what e-book format you prefer!

For everyone else still Breathlessly waiting to read, EVFIL comes out Wednesday and there will be another giveaway on April 12th when Tory Michaels interviews me on her blog.

How is that for a subtle hint of other things going on this year? June 22nd I'm taking part in the SFR Brigade Midsummer Blog Hop! For the last bloghop I gave away socks and a copy of EVFIL. For the Midsummer Bloghop... I don't know what the prizes will be. If you have something you'd love to win leave a comment for me!

Tech Updates
Is stalking me on Twitter not enough (@LianaBrooks) you can find me here...
GoodReads Author Page
EVFIL GoodReads Page
FaceBook Author Page

All of these can be considered Under Construction. If you know what a good one looks like, or have some tips to help me out, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment