#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Catching Up On a Busy Week

It's Thursday, do you know where your towel is?

I think mine's in the dryer, but it could be anywhere. For all I know Bambino grabbed my towel and The One True Monkey and is currently hitchhiking across the galaxy, but that's a story for another day.

This week has been just a little insane, but aren't they all crazy? I've been hopping around the blogosphere pole dancing for my debut novella EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE which now has a BUY LINK! I felt faint when I saw that.

All of you have been so nice and supportive through this whole thing, from rough draft to final copy, that I want to do something nice for you in return. I can't buy you all socks, but I can give some away, and I can give away a book.

Here's how it works:
Contest 1 On Monday one newsletter follower will be randomly picked to win a free copy of EVFIL. If you're already signed up, you're already entered! If you've already pre-ordered than you can give the copy away on your blog or to a friend.

Contest 2 I want pictures of EVFIL in the wild, which would be complicated because you'll have to take a picture of your e-reader. Still, I want to know what you love about the book, so grab your favorite quote and post on Twitter or FaceBook (bonus points if it comes with a picture of EVFIL in the wild) and make sure you @ me or tag me in the post. On May 4th I'll pick a winner of a pair of EVIL socks. The contest begins April 4th with the release of EVFIL - hashtag #EVFIL.



Tour Dates!
March 20th - Inkfever - I was supposed to be a scientist!
March 22nd - Mission To Read - Why We Love Mutants
March 27th - Emily Casey's Blog - Why We Need Villains
March 29th - Pippa Jay's Blog - Love For the Bad Boys
March 30th - Three Way Tie
April 2nd - Review at Mission To Read
April 4th - DEBUT!
April 6th - Review at Nayu's Reading Corner
April 9th - RiftWatcher
April 12th - Interview with Tory Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment