#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Gift Giving


I'm busy making holiday treats today. There are chocolate-dipped Oreos, spiced pecans, caramels, chocolate-peppermint bark, and possibly another batch of pomegranate jelly to make... A little something for everyone on my list. Which leads me to wondering: What do you do this time of year?

Which of all the holidays do you celebrate? Is there only one, or will you happily participate in any holiday celebration that means good food and friends? (I will!) Are you giving gifts, goodies, cash, or just ignoring the commercial aspect of the season all together?

Whatever you're up to, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season full of warmth, good friends, good food, and good cheer!

1 comment:

  1. I celebrate anything that makes people cheerful. There are a lot of birthdays surrounding Christmas so that makes for a lot of fun.

    I tend to craft gifts or bake goodies. There are very few that I buy for since we usually are pretty tight financially. Everyone gets a card though.

    Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete