#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, December 12, 2011

Want to Write a Guest Post?

Things are winding down on the blog, as I'm sure you've noticed. Winter vacation is days away, the winter holidays are looming in the near future, then comes basketball season for the older Brooks children and the arrival of Youngest Brooks.

In between the festivities, feast days, holy days, game days, and birth days I'm trying to sell EVFIL (Note To Self: Write more queries!) and edit JANE DOE. Busy family days mean less computer time, and less computer time means less time for the blog. When all is said and done, the books come first (sorry! I still love you!).

What I would love to see between now and Valentine's Day in mid-February is YOU stopping by and guest blogging. Come by and pimp your book, or talk about science, or whatever.

If you'd like to be a guest blogger I do need a few things from you (none of them signed in blood because I'm nice like that):
- Date you would like to post
- Subject matter for the post
- Date you can have the post to me so I can schedule everything in advance

If you have questions, hit me in the comments section. Otherwise, hit the EMAIL ME button on my side bar and let me know when you want to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment