#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Checking In

Hi!

I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee, for another hour or so. Yesterday we drove through five states in thirteen hours. With three kids and a dog in the car travel is a whole world of adventure.

While the kids color, play DS, and watch the occassional DVD I'm catching up on my reading. So far I've read a lot of Atlas, Magic Study, I'm working on Red Pyramid, and I'm reading Soul Music by Terry Pratchett out loud to the family.

Any suggestions on what I should pick up at the next book store?

1 comment:

  1. I started reading Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins--actually I'm listening to the audio. Normally, I just listen in the car, but for some reason, I can't turn hers off. I've been playing it on my ipod at home, work, everywhere!

    Safe driving and remember to use some of that quality time with the family ; )

    ReplyDelete