#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from vacation and not even sunburnt!

A whole week off of blogging! You'd think with seven days free I would some how manage to finish a novel, catch up on editing, or maybe get a short story published.

You silly person you!

I did a little writing, a little editing, and a lot of sleeping. I caught a cold just before vacation time and spent my holiday weekend under the influence of cold medicine.

I managed to sneak in a night of star-gazing (and satellite counting) with my girls. And we finally stained the bookshelves we've been working on for the past three months. They should be finished and in the house by next weekend. Yay!

So what's on dock for the blog this month?

More posts on the sustainable living series, this time talking about religion, trade, and Us vs Them. I have some e-mails to answer, and some science questions to dig into. After all that satellite counting I'm beginning to wonder how cluttered the view is up there.

Have a question you need answered? Have some science in fiction you want explained? Leave a comment or e-mail me at liana(dot)brooks1(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment