#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Random

Random Writing Progress: I'm about 2 chapters away from being done with this draft of UDS. This does not mean done with the book and ready to query, not by a long shot. But it does mean done and handed off to my beta-readers for tearing and shredding.

While my beta-readers work at finding every plot hole I'm going to plot and start drafting At War's End.


Random Garden Progress:
I have squash!

Okay, it's not super exciting, but it's a start. I'm thrilled I didn't manage to kill everything I'm growing.



Random Review Writing Progress:
ewwww.... I owe you some reviews, don't I? I'll get on that this weekend. Expect the first review from GUD4 next week.


Random Fun For the Week:


No comments:

Post a Comment