#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, May 18, 2015

Mondayish Thoughts

Alaska doesn't have what a California girl would call a summer. Forty-three degrees on a May morning is about forty degrees below proper summer temperature as far as I'm concerned. I won't even bore you with the beach conditions here.

Nevertheless, it is summer and with summer comes a whole new wave of chaos. The kids only have four days of school left. THE DAY BEFORE hits the print shelves and a book store near you in eight days. JANE'S SHADOW, the second book in the Jane Doe series, comes out in roughly 180 days.

If you imagine my brain looks like melted jello at this point, you probably aren't wrong.

The good news is that you are getting new books AND there's a couple chances to win free books over the summer months (winter for the Southern Hemisphere).

In June I'm doing two giveaways. The first is the Sizzling Summer Reads with The Romance Reviews where I'll be giving away a copy of EVEN VILLAINS GO TO THE MOVIES. The second is the SFR BRIGADE Summer Cafe where I'll be giving away e-copies of THE DAY BEFORE.

In July my imprint-sibling Lexie Dunne is releasing her new book SUPERVILLAINS ANONYMOUS and I'll be sending her prints copies of at least one of my Heroes and Villains books.

In August we celebrate me and my birthday with a giveaway that will be awesome, but still needs some planning. At that point JANE'S SHADOW will be with my editor so we'll be celebrating that fun too. Big things will happen. It's going to be great!

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment