#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Links are down!

Just FYI, some of the short story links are temporarily down.

Between the EU VAT headache and Amazon ending sales of free books several of my short stories have been taken down. They will either return for free donwload from the website here, or back on the story markets for 99cents. I'm working on getting everything sorted out and I apologize that you can't pick them up today.

If you are absolutely desperate for one of my short stories I recommend checking Kobo or Barnes and Noble. And, for the German fans, the short stories will be coming to Tolino shortly, but only in English. One day I'd like to get my books translated into several other languages, but today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment