#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


To be thankful, to show appreciation, and to return the kindness... Gratitude is a very complex emotion. It requires not only an awareness of what we should be thankful for (rather than what we are entitled too), but also a willingness to express appreciation for the kindness done to us. Gratitude changes us. It makes us want to reach out and do good for others. To pay it forward.

I hope you have a day of love and gratitude, that you'll be able to look back on the past year and remember something good. Through all the ups and downs of life, please find that one bright moment you loved and remember it.

For those who are struggling and far from home; for those who feel that there are no more bright moments ahead, there is someone here to help. Give them a call. Depression lies.

I love you. *big hugs from me* Take care of yourself this holiday season and remember you are not alone. If you don't think you can pick up the phone, feel free to hit the CONTACT button at the top of my blog and email me. I know where you're at. I know how hard it is and how much it hurts. But you are strong. You're going to get through this.



No comments:

Post a Comment