#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, December 13, 2013

New Camelot - a guest post by Tori James

First of all, thank you Miss Liana, for extending the generosity to stop by your blog and sit a spell. Tis the season and you're rocking the reason, hon!
Last Christmas, I was nearing the end of writing my first novel and I remember asking Santee Claus to help me make my dream come true. Mister Jolly was obviously listening because this holiday season, I've just finished the SEQUEL to my debut book, Timeless Night. It's been a wonderful year, I've met amazing new people and found a family in Breathless Press. I took a gamble and wrote a book. They took a gamble and published it. Total cray-cray but it's been a wonderful experience. If you like Arthurian lore, magic, mystery, chivalry and a love that defies legend, check out Timeless Night. Welcome to New Camelot, ya'll! Not everything remains myth.


In an epic battle of good versus evil, one woman finds herself the focal point of a magical feud. Sabrina thought she knew who she was until a knight of long ago returns to steal her heart.
If you could live forever, what would you choose to live for? I chose love...
A silent guardian, Alexander has walked the corridors of time in pursuit of an end to a haunting prophecy. Sabrina has lived a life surrounded by modern magic, unaware that the greatest and deadliest of powers reside within her own soul. If it only takes the light of love to ignite the stars, what of the decadent seduction of darkness? All roads don’t lead home and some myths only grow into legend.


If you'd like to keep up with my shenanigans, follow along at:


Happy Holidays to one and all! Make merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment