#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my non-American friends, Happy Week Of Me Not Blogging!

The kids are on holiday, DH has some time off, and I have a ridiculous amount of food to cook in the new few days. We have an open door policy for holidays, so feel free to drop by if you're in the area. I will be using obscene amounts of butter and sugar for this endeavor and I'd like to have help eating all of it.

Give thanks, love your neighbor (or at least be halfway decent to them in the spirit of holiday cheer), watch some Sleep Hollow or Buffy (because Ichabod and Spike are both crazy fun to watch), have something yummy to eat, and read a good book.

Have a great week!
- Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment