#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, April 1, 2013

Boo! It's Monday!

A week without alarms means I revert to my natural patterns of staying up too late and not waking up until eight or nine in the morning. It wastes half the day, but at least I don't have to be up before the sun. I really need a 36 hour day. Sixteen hours to run errands, get the kids to school, write, workout, and clean, and then another ten hours to sleep.

Anyways, after taking a week off to edit MOVIES (which I will make a page for soonish) I'm back to writing LADY OF THE LAKE while the betas rebuke my comma abuse. I keep meaning to quit but it's so fun to throw commas around. They make my twin's eye twitch.

Snippets late this week? Maybe a give-away too? I'm almost to 1661 followers on Twitter and it's a shame not to celebrate such a pretty palindrome. Once I hit that number without obvious bots I'll giveaway a copy of either FEY LIGHTS or EVEN VILLAINS FALL IN LOVE. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment