#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To The Editing Cave

You know I love you to bits and pieces, but I need to go into hiding for a week or so. It's not you, it's me. I have deadlines. I have piles of half-finished projects. I have so much that needs doing and only twenty-four hours in a day.

My To Do list is frightening. Brave heroes would cower at the sight of this To So list. Champions beloved by all the people would run in terror at the sight of this To Do list. It's terrifying. And I'm running out of adjectives.

I'm also running low on time. I've cut out blog reading, web surfing, and news. I've limited myself to two hours of email nonsense a day, once in the morning and once at night, unless there's an emergency. I've burned the candle at both ends and I'm still coming up short on time. Daily blogging is one of those things I can cut for a week or two without feeling like I'm completely abandoning you. Twitter is the other thing I'm cutting back on. *sob* I miss you already!

Hopefully I can find some fun links and ideas to toss up on the blog in a hurry on those days I have time to breath.

I'll be back to regular blogging when I have these projects done and dusted. Until then... I am in the editing cave and anyone who disturbs me may be turned into a character.
- Liana

P.S. Yes there will be a blog post for the blog hop this weekend. You can survive all of Thursday without me.

P.S.S. No, I'm not getting on a Vogon spaceship on Thursday. Why would you even ask such a thing? ... What electronic thumb? Oh, this one. Um... Where's your towel?

No comments:

Post a Comment