#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Stellar Sale...

FEY LIGHTS is on sale to celebrate the Perseid Meteor Shower!

I love the Perseids, and I was so upset I missed them last year. Between the full moon and the thunderstorms I didn't get to see a single shooting star. This year I've already seen one!

The Perseids are actually the leftover dust from the tail of the Swift-Tuttle comet. Humans have been observing the meteor shower for over 2000 years, but we all know it's about me! The meteor shower peeks right around MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I love going out late at night, watching the sky, and wondering, "What if...?"

Those What Ifs? and some shooting stars led to FEY LIGHTS. So, I thought it would be fitting to put FEY LIGHTS on sale for the peek of Perseid event. What do you think? Would you like to pick up a copy of FEY LIGHTS to read under the falling stars?

Pick up FEY LIGHTS free on Smashwords, or for 99 cents at Kobo, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon. Hurry! This deal only lasts until the last star falls (or we clear the cosmic dust... one of the two).

1 comment: