#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, July 9, 2012

Where did the newsletter go?

In theory, I send out a newsletter every month around the first Friday of the month... you may have noticed that the newsletter have been absentee since May, much like my blog posts.

Honestly: I have nothing to report.

I'm writing. That's it. I'm taking care of the kids, planning a vacation and writing as fast as I can. I don't have any new release dates to announce. I don't have any news on JANE DOE or EVERY HERO NEEDS A VILLAIN.

The only news is that FEY LIGHTS will out for sale July 17th, but that's really old news. Blog posts, newsletters, and announcements will be back in full force in September when the kids are back in school. For now, kick back, relax, put your feet up, and read a good book.
- Liana

5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on that. It's one reason I've never had the desire or motivation to set up a newsletter. That may change some day but for now I'm just writing my stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the newsletter is great for getting information out to people, but I don't like sending out fluff emails for the fun of it. When I have news, I'll let the newsletter readers know first. Right now... there really isn't any news.

      Delete
  2. I send mine out every other month, and by then I usually have some good news to share. I need to figure out if July is the month I was supposed to send another one out ... O.o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every other month might be more practical, but I'm on summer break... which really means too busy for computer time. I think everyone will survive without me. :)

      P.S. I think I get your newsletter and I still couldn't tell you if you're supposed to send one out this month.

      Delete
  3. LOL, awesome. I doubt anyone is keeping track. :)

    ReplyDelete