#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, October 11, 2010

We Have a Winner!!!

The Random Number Generator from random.org says.....6

Who was the sixth poster?

Kathy!!!

She posts over at Katherine Owens and her she said:

Can I still have the socks if I say it doesn't matter what I have on when I write?

Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and write in my pjs and other times I sit down the minute I walk in the door from work. I often end up with wrinkled dog-hair covered dry-clean only slacks because inspiration struck while I was driving home, and I didn't want to take time to change clothes.

The only must-have is my laptop, although I prefer my comfy leather chair and ottoman. For some reason, I write better with my feet propped up.

I like the blue. :)
Kathy gets the blue socks. :o)




We also have a final verdict on the caption contest....



Elena Solodow: Due to the recession, Han Solo and his friends audition at the My Little Pony Men's Club, hoping to make some cash.

Stephanie McGee: After getting banned from the Mos Eisley Cantina for shooting first, Han Solo set up his own establishment for all the Rebel Alliance to enjoy.

After much consideration, I still love them both! Both Elena and Stephanie win a three chapter critique.

WINNERS: Kathy, please send me an e-mail with an address so I can send out the socks. Elena and Stephanie, please send me an e-mail letting me know how you would like to arrange for the critique.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I never win anything! Thanks Liana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can click the E-mail Me button in my profile to contact me :o)

    ReplyDelete