#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Frat Parties, Negative Word Count, and other things that mean it's finally FRIDAY!!!

Favorite Headline of the Week: Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party... this is so true I don't know if I should laugh or cry!


Random Fun Site of the Week
: So You've Decided to be Evil... fill out your EO resume, make plans to take over the world, and decide if you are really an unholy menace or a criminal mastermind (because there is a difference).


Random Word Count of the Week: *mumble mumble* Something negative *mumble* ... I've spent a lot more time cutting words than writing this week. There is a purpose to this. But the last two days have been good, and I'm almost back to where I started! Yeah!... oh... wait.... booo.

No comments:

Post a Comment