#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life in Space

While NASA is making plans to retire it's shuttle fleet, I'm making plans for a new Science in Fiction series for the blog. In particular, I want to look at what you need to live in space: oxygen, heat, protection, food. I'm planning on breaking those down for a week long series, looking at the science, and looking at the available technology.

If you have suggestions, thoughts, or questions pertaining to the Life in Space series, please let me know. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this a lot because I'm currently writing my first sci-fi novel :) (YA sci-fi). :D You know the one!

    I'd like info on...

    * growing food
    * if people live on a spacestation, how similar would their lives be to those on planets. I mean, washing/baths/showers/laundry/dishes/food - everything. I'm totally winging it in my wip!

    ReplyDelete