#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, August 17, 2009

Awards

... and this time someone included RULES! I suppose I ought to be good and play along.


Special thanks to Roni at Fiction Groupie for this fun birthday present. I really ought to give her some fantastically worded tribute but the two brain cells I have left after this summer are still asleep. She's awesome though, so go check out her blog!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


Seven things about me:
1. I've been bitten by a shark. We'll call it a job-related injury. And I still love sharks.

2.I've been on both a submarine and a tank. I have no clue how tall people squish into either.

3. Ten years ago my plan was to have my Ph.D. by the time I turned 28. I have 364 days to pick up a masters degree and my doctorate, or I can let that dream go for now. I kinda need to pick a field to specialize in before I can go get my doctorate.

4. I think vampires are silly. I always thought of the old black and white Dracula movie as a comedy and it's spilled over into everything else. I have trouble taking vamps seriously. But that's okay, I like to laugh!

5. Although one of my favorite shirts is yellow I only make characters I hate wear yellow. Black's to good for the SOBs.

6. I need to pull out a map to count the states I've lived in and visited. Really, I've lost track of the number of times I've moved. This is also okay since Great-Grandad was, amongst other things, a gypsy. I'd write his life story but I'd have to label it fiction, real people don't have lives that cool.

7. My favorite vista is a few hundred meters off the coast of San Catalina island and about 80 feet deep. Gorgeous kelp forest, sea lions, garibaldis, and huge sea stars.


And now picking "Kreative" blogs. They didn't hand me any rules to go with this award, no judgment criteria so I'm looking for interesting content, pretty blogs, and people I can't survive without reading up on.

P.S. Feel free to ignore the rules when you get this :o)

1. Angela and Becca at the Bookshelf Muse
2. Jeannie at Where Romance Meets Therapy
3. My twin, Amy, at Inkfever
4. Kathy at Katherine Owens
5. Frances at Frances Writes
6. Garrett at Vanilla Garlic (awesome writer... although it's all about food so don't read hungry!)
7. Tartlette (again, food, but look at those pictures!)

5 comments:

  1. thanks, liana! i'll post this on wednesday with my facts about me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Liana! You do cool stuff. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats! Wow your favorite view sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool...but now the pressure's on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! You're so sweet. And bitten by a shark? YIKES! And it's okay to think vamps are silly as long as you're on TEAM ZOMBIE.

    I mean, you ARE on team Zombie, right??

    ReplyDelete