#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Other Side of the Spectrum

All aspiring authors focus on three things: finishing their manuscript, finding an agent/editor, publishing their novel.

But there's a dark side to this spectrum of hope. There's an end of the line and a final death knell from the bell.... sometimes even published authors are told a series has to die. That the next book is not wanted. That an author must begin again from Step 1.

Go read what happens when a series comes to a tragic end:

R.I.P. Elliot Freed and the Double-Feature Murder Mystery series.

You made me laugh. You made me stare in dumb shock. You made me buy extra copies to give to friends and family who I know love you.

I hope your author has something wonderful for us in the future.

1 comment: