#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Random

Random Thing of the Week: You thought I'd forget you guys, didn't you? Admit it..... yeah....I almost forgot you too. Such is the holidays.

Random Best thing of the Week: It's in the 70's today, and I'm going to Florida tomorrow to play on the beach and have BBQ. Hooray! I hate the cold, I love the beach, this is just fabulous!

Random Progress of the Week: The Federations short is done and being sent off tonight. I'm biting my nails, scared to death, and not certain what I want. My chances of getting in the anthology are something like 17:5,987,230,000. My chances for getting a personalized rejection are slightly better. But not much. So, I'm biting my nails, worrying about formatting, and hoping I don't make some terrible mistake.

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you!
    Let us know how that goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lei, you'll be fine. Even if doesn't go the way you wish, look at the steps you're taking!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Love you muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the worst that can happen is you get a form rejection. ;) But it's great progress you're submitting like this. :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luck, Lei. The first send out is the hardest. You've done that now, so it's all behind you. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've subbed! Yaaayyy!!!

    Next time, don't look at the possiblities of acceptance. Just pray and you never know what'll happen!

    ReplyDelete