#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Progress

I actually sat down this morning, for the first time in weeks, and just wrote. It was fantastic, I have about 1000 words added to the fairy tale I started. I need to go edit the biopunk piece though and I'm dragging my feet on that.

In other good news I am really getting into the yoga program I started. Instead of dragging my feet to workout I'm looking forward to excercising every morning. My goal is to keep the workout up until the end of the semester before evaluating results. Right now I'm still a little sore from working muscles I forgot existed, I can't do all the poses, but I'm doing more than I have in the past.

On the topic of things that suck all life from my work... I have a new child I'm watching in the afternoons. She's 7 and very sweet and I'm not sure how long I'll be watching her after school, but it could be for the rest of the semester as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment