#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Story Idea

I'm on chapter 2 of my biopunk book, doing rewrites and edits (blah). I'm still six chapters of outline away from finishing the first draft of my February project. And now I have a new idea.

Ideas are insidious. They jump out when you aren't looking and attack. I wrote a very rough opening for the idea and let my beta readers take a look. It's just sci-fi, nothing awe-inspiring or life changing, but it could be fun.

My March goal is to edit and finish though so I may have to put this one on the back burner. Which is probably for the best, I don't have a very clear direction in mind for the characters yet. I'm not super-thrilled with the trouble I've thought up for them. I think I need to be meaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment