#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, February 1, 2008

February

I ended January slightly behind. The book I was working on isn't completed which is frustrating. But it's a lot closer to done.

I'm confident I can wrap up the first draft over the weekend.

While I'm trying to figure out how to do that I've started a new novel. A science-fiction comedy set in modern-day Florida. I've already discussed the premise and the plot with friends and I have some beta readers lined up for the first draft.

So, goals for the month:
- finish both books in progress now
- do research of the 4th and 5th century in Europe, focusing on the Roman legions, Ireland, and Britain
- do not lose mind!

In March I'll edit the January novel and another piece that's been on the backburner for to long and maybe work on a rough draft of a historical fantasy that I'm outlining.

I've heard rumors that some people do things one at a time. If anyone knows how to actually do that please let me know. I can't seem to focus on just one thing. It's either a strange talent or a peculiar curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment