#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I love it when science backs up my stories!



I admit, I spent a lot of time trying to understand quantum physics when I started writing the Time & Shadows series. For me, the best stories are the ones that have more truth than lie. Fairies and unicorns have their place, but a good SF thriller is 99.9% true. The 0.01% fiction is the only thing dividing this from reality, and it's an easy barrier for the brain to break down.

The more fact used in a sci-fi book, the more readers can look around and go... "Oh! This actually explains something I've experienced!" It doesn't, not really, but the goal of a good book is to seduce you into believing a new reality.

When you get done reading the book you'll have to tell me if you found the science believable enough. I hope you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment