#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Quick Update - I'm not dead!

Have a puppy picture to keep you happy.
Being smart means that sometimes you do incredibly stupid things, like believe you can volunteer at three schools, write, potty train a puppy, market a book, and volunteer for a charity at the same time... all without a car because it's in the shop today.

Yeah... my tendency to over commit has caught up with me.

We all saw it coming. I have a weakness. I say YES when I really ought to laugh my head off and ask the PTA when they think I have the free time to do these things.

So this me checking in to say that I'm not dead: yay!

I'd say I'm insanely busy but you know that's always true. There's always a million things to do and the blog is always low on the priority list. I'm sorry. That's life. The blog just doesn't whine as much as the puppy.

The good news is that I'm setting up some fun NaNo prep stuff for later in the month. It's going to be tons of fun! If you've never done NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I highly encourage you to look into it. NaNo is a great way to make a habit of writing daily, and it's a fun way to meet other authors.

Cheers!
Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment