#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, July 14, 2014

Let's try this again...

I wrote a blog post. Blogger ate the blog post. And now I'm writing again. That seems to be how my day is going. Nothing is going quit as planned. It's all worked out. But still...

*ahem*

So, I'm back from vacation. It was good. No one froze to death in the icy tarns of the Rocky Mountains. No one jumped off Niagara Falls and plunged to their death. No one fell asleep driving the I-70 corridor that stretches from Denver to Washington D.C., 2153 miles (3,465km), of boredom. I'm darn proud of myself for not falling asleep on I-70. And I didn't even drive the whole length of it, just most of it.


Lake Isabel in San Isabel National Forest

I'm still trying to get back in the writing game. Four weeks of travel, strange beds, other people's cooking, and enforced family togetherness are no conducive for writing science fiction or romance. It does inspire one to break out the fountain pen and scribe a maudlin tale of family woes and depression, but I resisted that temptation. 

Heroes and Villains Book 3 (Even Villains Have Interns) is with my editor. Book 4 (Even Villains Dance In The Rain) is open on my desktop. LADY OF THE LAKE is with my betas who are holding it hostage until I finish editing for them (because they are smart like that). And JANE... well... we'll discuss JANE another day. 

Suffice it to say I think the books are going well and you're going to like what you read. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment