#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Death Threats And The Return Of Spring

So, as most of you are aware... it's not really spring outside. It was snowing on Monday here. The trees refuse to bud and bloom. The grass is dead.

And I know why.

One of my betas is holding the warm weather hostage until I finish this novella. It's my fault, in a way, I'm woefully behind schedule. I promised the beta she could read the ending over a month ago, then changed my mind, gutted the book, and refused to hand over the manuscript.

With the kids back in school I am doing everything in my power to restore spring to the northern hemisphere by getting this book done.

And, if you like this story, why not check out all the other things I've written?

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge
Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment