#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Hours!


Can you believe that summer is finally here? I thought winter would never end! But it's here and the beaches are beautiful! Really, really, amazingly beautiful. Which is why I'm on vacation this month instead of blogging...

... you know I would have smuggled you in my luggage if I could. Honest. If I thought you would fit I would have taken all of you with me. We could have rented a bus or something.

No worries though. There will be random blog posts popping up through the month of June plus the big SFR Brigade blog hop the 21st through the 25th of June. I have some fun prizes planned for my blog (who wants to be a superhero, y'all?) and the Brigade has some *amazing* things for you. Plan on making an appearance!



 1st Prize - $150 Amazon or B&N gift card (winner's choice) and an ebook bundle (currently Alien Adoration, Dementional, Wytchfire, Ghost Planet, The Iron Admiral, Games of Command, Keir and Terms & Conditions Apply)
2nd Prize - $50 Amazon or B&N gift card (winner's choice)
3rd Prizes - two $25 Amazon or B&N gift cards (given to separate winners and their choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment