#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Busy Playing Catch Up

Where are all the blog posts this week? Oh, that's right, I forgot to write them while I was on deadline and now I'm playing catch up instead of blogging. Whoops!

The blog will return to its normal schedule next week.

If you've sent me an email that needs a response in the past month and you don't have that response by tonight send it again. My inbox is almost cleaned out.

If I am beta reading something for you, I'm on it. I am down to two novels on my computer and then I'll tackle chapters on CC. If you haven't sent me anything this is not an invitation to do so. Unsolicited manuscripts will be deleted without comment. This is not because I'm a cruel and heartless person but because I'm swamped right now and can't take on another beta-reading project. I'm sorry.
- Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment